8.04.2011

Knee deep in the water somewhere. . .

Got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind thru my hair
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise there's a fire in the sky
Never been so  happy
Never been so high
and I think I might have found my own piece of paradise

I took the kids back to Orlando ( 3rd trip since the 1st week in May) last week. I actually rode along with my parents and niece. We had a great time with family eating, going to the beach, playing with cousins, swimming in some pools,and just being away! My kids travel great, I think. We have to stop every few hours to feed Lucy, but it gives Landon a chance to get out and run around, milk an enormous fake cow,play checkers at cracker barrel, look at gators at a rest area, watch a kid have a seizure in the play place at chick fil a, get peach ice cream at an orchard-- you know the normal road trip things ;)



After 3 trips to Florida, an Atlanta trip to watch my cousin play basketball, and a few trips to Louisville or the farm, we are done for the summer. Well, except back to Louisville this weekend for a HS reunion.


Mind on a permanent vacation
The ocean is my only medication
Wishing my condition ain't never gonna go away


No comments:

Post a Comment