4.06.2012

Thank you for the cross, Lord

Thank you for the cross, Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace.
Thank you for this love Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace.
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with man
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

It's finally Holy Week! We're now at Good Friday, and we ( Luke and I) are missing our home church in Nashville. We're debating driving down Saturday evening to be able to attend church there Easter morning.Or I wish Orlando wasn't so far of a drive, and I'd hop into the Nitro and take the kids to my grandparents, hit up the sunrise service at Lake Downey, go to the Easter service, and let them egg hunt with my cousins.
We still don't have a home church here, after visiting several for a few weeks at a time. We are going to try a new one tonight for a Good Friday service. I know I have posted this video before, but I still love it. This was in 2009, Landon was a few months old, and Easter service was in the gym for the first time with combined services.I know it isn't the best quality, but the message is still there.




Find me here, and speak to me
I want to feel you, I need to hear you
You are the light that's leading me to the place
Where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything
And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?



Now, on to some of those pictures of the precious kiddos!

Landon Pierce


Lucy Emilia


LOVE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment