3.11.2011

Where is the time going?

I feel like I JUST said, " It's already Friday?".....and here we are again. It wouldn't be so bad had I been able to actually DO anything the past week. We did drop the car off to get fixed yesterday, it might possibly be done today! YAY! And we got our double stroller yesterday--so excited to be able to take the kids outside to the zoo or park. Luke and I are going to start walking to the lake on his days off when it's warmer too. There is an entrance across from one of our neighborhood entrances, now if we ONLY had a boat ;) This is the one we got:
Both of the seats are reversible, so the kids can face each other, face apart, both face the front, or both face the back. It does have a car seat  adapter too that came with it. The seats can both sit up, recline back, or fully lay back. And the basket underneath is a good size & can hold 10 pounds. Now if I only had money to put that many clothes under it while shopping =) Landon tried it out yesterday and kept saying how much he loved his 'car seat'. We couldn't get him to say stroller.
Now today would just be great if Lucy's wubbanub came in the mail. I was so excited to get one awhile ago, and just was able to buy one the other day. They had them at the hospital i think, but we never were there when the lactation place was open ( I think they were there and not the gift shop?). I ordered it on Ebay from a store that sells all different ones. We got her Ella Bella Elephant, and it's so cute!
We did finally get back in touch with the TEIS ( Tennessee Early Intervention) about Lucy. She automatically qualifies for services because of how early she was born. She is coming next week for paperwork and evaluation--even though Lucy qualifies already, they still have to do this. Then a teacher that is here in LaVergne will be able to come 2 times a month to check on her development, work with her to keep her up to speed with her development, and show us things to do also.
That is all that is going on in our world this week, BESIDES thinking about Easter outfits for the kids. I think I found her dress and Landon's outfit.
 I also have been trying to keep up with my running. I'm not as far as I'd like to be right now. But it has been too cold by the time Luke gets home (yep, I'm not running if it's in the 40's, I'm a wimp), too late when he gets home, or pouring rain and he tells me not to go. I WILL get there though. We will see how different it is this year training MOSTLY at the park instead of a treadmill. I needed to run yesterday and tomorrow, but a massive headache ( which still make me nervous for whatever reason), itchy sore throat, and runny nose, and 40's kept me in yesterday. Maybe by the time Luke gets home from work today I will have rested a little, and be able to breathe enough to go for a run. Did I say run? I'm seriously jogging or fast walking. I bet I would be running the pace of the old lady in the mini last year with the sequence running skirt. Did anyone else see her? She was at least 80.THAT'S how slow I am! I still have pain, and yep it's Friday and the Dr closes early Friday. And I meant to call again today. . . . .

I wish we could have made it to Ash Wednesday service this week, but it didn't happen with the kids and still trying to keep Lucy around large crowds. I can't believe it's the first week of Lent, I think I skipped Christmas and Valentine's day somehow.Time to go put Landon down for a nap and hopefully get a small one in before it's time to feed Lucy again!

Did I mention how HaPpY I am that it is MARCH! What a WONDERFUL MONTH!
GO CARDS!
Selection Sunday is this weekend, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment