12.09.2012

Pictures

Ella Ruth's hospital pictures weren't so impressive to me. This was my fault. I failed to take anything cute for the pictures. I did take a few bows, but then left them in my suitcase. I didn't have a cute swaddling blanket or any cute hats.Her hair. Oh, what messy hair. I've seen some really cute ones from friends from the hospital too!
UNPREPARED!  =(
I think I have decided that I do like #429 & the ones of me holding her hand and feet. Ok, maybe I do like the up close face ones =) I don't think I'm going to purchase them though, but those few are so sweet to me! Her album goes away this week =( But click the link (the words Ella Ruth's pictures) at the beginning of the post and use the password:
ACAR1125HOWELL

We had a little photo shoot at the house. Of course the day the light was good from outside, she didn't lay the right way, and she decided to do this :

OF course my favorite is not clear.

Sweet little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment