2.18.2015

March for Babies

Somehow it is the middle of February, and I haven't blogged since Christmas! This always seems to happen this time of year. I will try to spend some more time in the next few days updating on birthdays, Christmas, the new year, basketball, Valentine's Day, Jonah's Journey, snow days, and anything else I've skipped over in the last 6 weeks!
 
While  most of us are thinking only about the ice and snow right now, 2 months from today is the March of Dimes Walk { the March for Babies}. We are walking again as Team Lucy Loo for the 4th year. We would LOVE to have all of our friends and families join us on that day. This year the walk is on a Saturday morning, April 18th, at  9 AM. There will be food and activities AFTER the walk this year, and it will be at L.P Field again. You don't have to do anything but show up and hang out! In the past there has been food, music, bounce houses, face painting, give away tables, and even Elsa & Anna were there last year. I'm on the family team planning committee, and I will know more about which other activities will be available later this week. Team Lucy Loo is also trying to have a few larger fundraiser than in the past, so stay tuned for those!
Click here for our Team Lucy Loo page.
 
If you have a business that you think would like to sponsor our team, please Email me! The Sponsorship levels go from $150 with your company name on a banner at the walk, up to $750 with your own private banner at the walk with your company logo and name. I have a sponsorship form I can mail, fax, or email to you. The sponsorship is completely tax deductible .
 
You can also help by purchasing a T-shirt. I will be ordering them in about 4 weeks, and then will distribute them when they come in. They are $10 each with a portion going towards the March of Dimes from Team Lucy Loo. Email me at Mrsemmahowell@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like to order one!
Thanks to everyone who has already ordered one, and thank you to those who have sent money to me already. If we can have 4 more ordered, we will be able to add $.50 more of each shirt towards our team fundraising!
 
 
Thanks to Halo Screen Printing and Embroidery for doing our shirts this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment